Serious Performance for Leisure and Work
Kawasaki’s flagship Mule, the PRO-FXT LE maintains the durability for which the Mule workhorses are famous, and adds increased engine performance, improved handling, and increased functionality to greatly boost the outdoor entertainment potential. The markedly improved functional comfort means longer hours can be spent doing hard work or enjoying leisure activities.
The Mule PRO-FXT’s combination of performance, durability, comfort and convenience make it the industry’s most dependable outdoor partner. The PRO-FXT LE seats up to 6 adults. ROPS approved Cab Frame for added peace of mind.
* Terms & Conditions Available from Kawasaki Mule / Teryx Dealerships
Seating for SIX or THREE adults
The PRO-FXT can seat up to 6 adults with seat belts….and…it can transform in only 1 minute, with 1 person, to a 3 seat vehicle with increased cargo space. The unique feature of this Mule is the Easy Trans Cab mechanism – 3 seats to 6 seats. Maximise the carrying capacity in the cargo bed in 3-person mode or maximise the personnel transport in 6-person mode. The sliding cargo wall is integrated with the cargo bed and slides easily on nylon pads – 1 person transformation execution.
To transform from 6 person to 3 person mode, release the seat latches and disengage the cargo wall securing mechanism; fold the seat bottom out of the way; slide the cargo wall forward; lower the cargo wall and reattach the seat to secure the cargo wall.
Extended Riding Range
A 30 litre fuel tank offers the range to enable long forays with family and friends. Enough fuel to travel well into the bush to find that perfect camping spot and to get back out again.
Powerful Engine: Inline Triple
Making its mark in a Kawasaki MULE, the three cylinder petrol engine offers significant performance gains over earlier models. In addition to greater towing and carrying capacity, this stronger performance also translate to a higher top speed – which means arriving at your destination earlier, and having more fun getting there.
Powerful, liquid cooled, 812cm3 DOHC, 4 valves per cyclinder, fuel injected inline triple engine churns out significantly more power than the MULE 4000 Series models. Ample low-end torque contributes to smooth, responsive power at low speeds. Fuel injection ensure the fuel delivery is instantaneous, contributing to predictable response for easy control.
Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Front and rear disc brakes ensure strong, sure stopping power. The hydraulic disc system offers predictable performance, delivering brake power that matches input at the brake pedal.
Front Discs are 212mm and gripped by two-piston (27mm) calipers.
Rear Discs are 212mm with single 34mm piston caliper. Semi-metallic brake pads offer the right balance between braking power and long life.
Kawasaki MULE side x sides are famous for their durability and the MULE PRO-FXT LE is no exception. Built to last in punishing conditions, Kawasaki’s flagship MULE also looks tough thanks to the rugged styling. The rugged frame construction ensures great durability as well as superb handling. The frame festures a ladder-type construction and is built from square tubes of high quality steel. High tensile steel has been used in area of high-load (like the suspension mounting plates).
After undergoing extensive stiffness balance testing, the frame offers good lateral and torsional stiffness. The right amount of chassis flex to handle the shock of off-road work while maintaining a high level of ride comfort.
ROPS approved cab frame and and inertia reel seat belts are standard for added peace of mind. Always wear an approved helmet and read the owners manuals.
In addition to the tough engine and rugged frame construction, numerous features add to the PRO-FXT LE’s strong build:
- Water-resistant engine backing plate, spark plug cover, CVT duct layout and differential breather layout are all designed to minimise the ingress of water.
- Front and rear wheel housings keep mud, dirt and water from getting into the engine compartment and away from essential components.
- Efficient air cleaner design, inluding a labyrinth layout, rubber seal and paper filter element helps keep the engine free from dust
- High quality stainless steel exhaust system
- Larger guage mounting bolts used at the A-arm pivots and suspension upper and lower mounts were chosen specifically for their contribution to suspension durability.
- Fuel tank is positioned well away from the wheels to prevent it from being hit by flying debris, and features a guard for further protection.
Designed to reflect the tough construction and strong performance, the MULE PRO-FXT LE features rugged, no-nonsense styling similar to that found on hard working utility vehicles.
- Wide stable stance
- Steel front bumpers
- Newly designed cast aluminium wheels.
- Clean dashboard design includes switches for the lights, selectable 4WD, rear differential lock.
- Door decals are colour matched to the bodywork
The MULE PRO-FXT LE model offers a number of comfort and convenience features to ensure that everyone enjoys the ride. The PRO-FXT LE has low vibration and excellent bump absorption when tackling obstacle on the trail and it runs quietly.
- Full rubber mounting on the engine.
- Double wishbone suspension
- Twin tube shock absorbers
- Heat deflector shields
- Roomy interior for up to 6 adults
- 3 point seat belts for all people in the vehicle
- Seat material has superb elasticity, offer increased comfort, holding and durability
- The seat material is resistant to cold, allowing it to maintain suppleness
- Rear seat are upright with ample leg room
- Stadium style rear seat is positioned slightly higher than the front
- Handgrips and holds for the front and rear passengers
- Shoulder guards integrated into the ROPS frame
Cargo and Towing
The cargo bed dimensions / capacity vary for 3 and 6 person mode.
- 3 person mode: 1085 x 1363 x 279mm / Capacity: 453kg
- 6 person mode: 560 x 1363 x 279mm / Capacity: 158kg
The cargo bed’s flat bottom helps to make an efficient use of space and facilitate securing items being carried. The bed is highly durable – 1.5m thick diamond plate steel
- Gas assisted tilting cargo bed
- Two lever tailgate release system
- The blow moulded tail gate features built-in cup holders
- Cargo bed walls are designed with slots to accomodate dividers
- Square pipes along the top of the cargo bed side walls provide tie-down points
The PRO-FXT LE has a 907kg towing capacity. Standard 2″ tow hitch receiver is compatible with a wide range of accessory hitches.
Bright Headlights and Large Tyres
Dual 55/60W headlights cut a bright path through the dark for clear visibility on night rides.
Auxiliary LED headlights are standard on the PRO-FXT LE model, adding even more lighting power.
The MULE PRO-FXT LE is equipped with 26″ tyres on 12″ rims. The large 26″ radial tyres easily overcome obstacles and contribute to the PRO-FXT’s excellent rough road handling.
Multi function display built into the dash is standard on the PRO-FXT LE. Features include:
- Digital speedometer
- Digital fuel guage
- hour meter
- dual trip meters
- 2WD / 4WD indicator
- Parking indicator
- Water temperature warning indicator
- Fuel injection warning indicator
- CVT warning light
- EPS warning light
- Neutral indicato light
- Reverse indicator light
- Oil pressure warning light
Two DC sockets are integrated into the dashboard provide power supply (up to 120W) for accessory items or personal device charging.
On the PRO-FXT LE two more DC sockets are available in the rear (behind the driver’s seat). The second power source can also provide up to 120W for rear passenger use. Additional 12V DC wiring harness connectors can be found, 1 in the front behind the dash and 1 at the rear right hand side under the tray.
Steering wheel has a stepless range of approximately 40o allowing drivers to set the position to suit personal preference. This can also be used to lift the steering wheel out of the way to facilitate getting in and out of the vehicle. The thickly cushioned steering wheel contributes to comfort as well asn the high quality feel of the PRO-FXT LE.
Electric Power Steering (EPS)
Kawasaki’s high grade electric power steering (EPS) system works best when you need it most: at extreme slow speed and when stopped. turning the wheel causes a signal to be sent to the EPS ECU, initiating assistance. At slow speed or when stopped, assistance is greatest; assistance is reduced as vehicle speed increases to ensure stable handling. The EPS system also enhances the ride comfort and control by acting as a damping system.
The electric system works immediately, without time lag, when the engine is first started. The EPS system does not rely on an oil pump, therefore there is no engine power loss and fuel efficiency is uncompromised.
Passenger side glove box provides enclosed storage for small items. Three dashboard pockets (left, centre, right) provide a handy place to put small items. The centre pocket is large enough to accommodate the accessory audio system.
Two drink holders are built into the bodywork of the front dashboard. An accessory bin can be fitted under the front bench seat for convenient covered storage.
Under the driver’s seat is a new large storage compartment with a steel guard underneath to help prevent damage by rocks etc.
The optional accessory bin can also be fitted under the front bench seat for convenient extra covered storage.
2WD/4WD Easy Change
Electrically selectable 2WD / 4WD and dual-mode rear differential system to allow easy changing between drive systems to suit changing terrain and applications.
Flipping the switches causes the systems to engage instantly, ensuring the rider has full control of when 4WD or the rear differential lock is activated.
Dual-mode rear differential provides maximum traction when in locked mode and minimises ground clearance when unlocked.
Numerous Genuine Accessories
Talk to your local Kawasaki dealership about your needs. The PRO-FXT LE comes standard with doors, auxiliary lights, hard roof, cast aluminium rims. Below is a list of just a few other items that may suit your needs:
- Accessory Mounts
- Accessory Fuse Kit
- Half/Full windshield
- Horn Kit
- Cab Enclosed Hard
- Back-up beeper
- Skid Plates
- CV Guards
- LED Lightbar
- Tail light guards
- Rear Bumper
- Hitch drawbar
- Rifle case mount
- Gun Boot
- Hydraulic Bed Lift Kit
- Cargo box
- Cargo Mat
- Floor Mats Front and Rear
- Winch Mount Kit
- Centre Console
- Click on the Genuine Accessories tab for more information